No one won the Powerball on Wednesday so the jackpot will top $100 million for Saturday night’s drawing.
The jackpot will be an estimated $104 million with a cash option of $72.5 million, according to the Powerball website.
The Powerball winning numbers drawn on Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022 were: 4 – 11 – 38 – 49 – 69 and Powerball 16. The Powerplay was 3x.
The jackpot was last won earlier this month when tickets in California and Wisconsin won the $632.6 million grand prize.
There are now three chances to win the Powerball each week – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top 10 Powerball Jackpots
- $1.586 billion, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Aug. 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $730 million, Jan. 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
- $699.8 million, Oct. 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, Oct. 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $632.6 million, Jan. 5, 2022: Two winner in California, Wisconsin
- $590.5 million, May 18, 2013: Won in Florida
- $587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012: Two winner in Arizona, Missouri
- $564.1 million, Feb. 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas
John Connolly is a breaking news editor for NorthJersey.com. For unlimited access to all the major news happening in North Jersey, subscribe here. To get breaking news directly to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter.