Is today your lucky day?
Here are the Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, May 27, 2022:
3 – 14 – 40 – 53 – 54 and Megaball 8
Megaplier was 3x
The jackpot was an estimated $157 million with a cash option of $92.5 million, according to the Mega Millions website.
There was no winner so the jackpot will climb to $170 million with a cash option of $100.8 million. One ticket sold in New Jersey matched all five white balls to win $1 million. It was not immediately released where in the Garden State the ticket was sold.
Mega Millions drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. You can play the game in 45 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot is at $150 million with a cash option of $88 million, according to the Powerball website.
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to be identified, but now winners will be able to stay anonymous under a new law that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida